Your success is our success. We strongly believe in the value of preparation, regular training, and ongoing support. Our training program and ongoing mentorship helps new and existing franchisees manage their own Leo&Lucky’s more successfully. Here are some examples:
Pre Open / Grand Open
- When requested, Leo&Lucky’s will introduce you to financial institutions who may help you with financing along with the possible support of the Small Business Association. We understand this process can be intimidating, and we are happy to offer our guidance along the way.
Site selection and lease negotiation
- Site selection is one of the most important details when opening a retail location. We will help assess local demographics, competition, traffic patterns, and other key factors.
- Our team will help assist you through the process of lease negotiation.
Design, layout, construction
- Leo&Lucky’s experienced architect, design, construction, and equipment teams are ready to help transform your new location into a space that will allow for positive flow, efficient use, “warm vibe,” and customer engagement.
Product sourcing and merchandising
- Take advantage of our experience, established relationships, and negotiating skills to limit mistakes, improve gross margin, and increase revenue.
- Reduce your time commitment and risk. Let us help you put the right products on your shelves from the start.
- Your employees are the face of your business and one of your most important investments. We will share our insights and wisdom on how to select the right players for your team, help train them on the products and proper care of your customers, and show you how to promote a positive culture.
- The only thing worse than not advertising is wasteful spending. Our marketing team will walk you through the process of promoting your new venture, by tailoring our effective and efficient marketing strategy to suit your specific location.
The retail industry is dynamic. With everything a shop owner needs to do in their day-to-day, it can be challenging to stay current with the industry’s newest trends. Leo&Lucky’s management group continually monitors many areas that are important to a successful retailer. Let us help guide you while you focus on running your business and taking care of customers.
- Local support staff
- Purchasing discounts through preferred vendors
- Merchandising guidelines and best practices
- Book-keeping assistance and monthly reporting
- KPI (key performance indicator) assessment
- Staff training on products and sales techniques
- Web-site and social media management
- Advertising and marketing assistance
- Point of sale setup and support
- Mentorship and collaboration
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of or want to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state.